For students entering their senior year of high school, applying to college can be one of the most stressful things a student does in his or her academic career. Applying to direct medical programs adds a new dimension to that process, bringing with it even more complexity and confusion. With our help, the application process will be streamlined and optimized to give our students their best chance for admissions success. Our admissions packages include a comprehensive review of every aspect that goes into the student’s application. A team of experienced medical advisors (all current students in direct medical programs) will be assigned to guide the student throughout his/her entire application process. This package includes:
- College Selection Assistance: During the summer after junior year, advisors will work directly with the student to create a list of direct medical programs that he/she should plan on applying to. Advisors have extensive knowledge of the details of direct medical programs, including application timelines and program competitiveness. We will evaluate the student’s fit for each program and mold an application list that includes a range of programs to give him/her the best chance at a good fit.
- Essay editing: As the student begins the essay writing process, advisors can help brainstorm topics, as well as provide sample essays for reference. Once a draft is written, advisors will work closely with the student through unlimited draft revisions to all essays, ensuring that the final product is of the highest quality. This includes the Common App essay as well as ALL essays for up to 10 direct medical programs and colleges.
- Interview Preparation: Students will be provided with sample interview questions and tried-and-true strategies. Advisors will conduct mock interviews with the student and provide personalized feedback.
- Application Review: Advisors will perform a comprehensive review of each of 10 applications to ensure the student has presented all the requested material in the best possible way.
- Q & A service: Throughout the application cycle, advisors will be available by email to answer questions about the application process.